The FAGOR 8025 CNC is a compact CNC designed
to control all kinds of machine-tools having 1 to 5 axes at
the best feature/cost ratio.
The Fagor 8025 CNC integrates in a single module, the central
control unit (with an optional integrated PLC) and the monitor/keyboard/operator
panel to display data and operate the CNC.
For milling machines, machining centers,
boring mills and grinders
Among its main characteristics are:
Entre sus características, son de destacar:
- Linear, circular and helical Interpolation
- Numerous canned cycles, such as drilling, threading, boring/reaming,
pocket (rectangular and circular), user defined
- Specific program for model digitizing.
- Tool radius, length, wear compensations, leadscrew error compensation
and cross compensation.
- Constant surface speed (FAGOR 8025T CNC).